Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Minnesota Monthly




My Harpo Marx is finished, sent it off to the art director today. I'm very pleased with the final result, when I have permission, I'll post the final as well as close ups and pictures I took of a friend of mine for reference.

This week I'm working on a still life of sorts for Minnesota Monthly, the story is a bit to explain here, in short, the bandanna symbolizes a folded American flag, you'll have to read the article to fully understand.

Anyways, this is the thumbnail that I did for the art director, I got the OK, and today I started on the final painting. So far I've only worked on the bandanna, I'll post more as I work. Enjoy, and God Bless!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason.... WOW... your really bringin' the detail on this one.... can't wait to see the final.... oh and congats on the honor... PEACE!
J

1:35 PM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thanks man. I really wanted to do this one in oils, but I didn't have the time. So instead I've been working towards a look that feels like it was done in oils. So far I'm pleased with the result.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners