Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My brother's painting . . .



Well, I finally have a litte time to work on my brother's wedding gift, I've only had time between jobs to work on it, so I'm hoping I can have it finished before the end of the week? Here's a cropped sneak peek!! Also, here is a link to the Imaginarium if anyone is interested in seeing my "Zombie Elvis" on line, in due time you may be able to order a T-shirt of the painting from this link as well? http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/imaginarium/2007


Some cool news! I just received a letter yesterday from the Society of illustrators, this is what it said:

"Dear Exhibitor in the 49th Annual,

Each year since 1981 the Society has offered a traveling exhibition of works from the Annual to college-level-art galleries nationwide. The response has been enthusiastic and it serves to take the Annual to campuses where students, faculty and the public can see the quality of your craft.

Forty works have been chosen to tour from August, 2007 through May, 2008. Yours was among those curated. This letter asks your permission to include this work in the show."

Ahh, let me think about it? OK yeah, I'll do it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marco Bucci said...

Wicked news with the traveling show for the Society of Illustrators!
Keep us updated on that painting of your bro, too.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Congrats mate. You deserve it. 2007 is gonna be a huge year for you. Huge.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Nelson Santos said...

Its coming really good!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners