Monday, June 22, 2009

Alice in Wonderland!




Here's an illustration that has been released about Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Imaginism Studios had the privilege of designing many of the characters for the movie.
This image of Tweedledee and Tweedledum was designed by my pal Bobby Chiu and painted by me. Bobby did a lot of amazing work for the film!!! I helped paint a lot more characters and did some creating and design as well, but mostly I was given great designs by Bobby and my part was to paint them realistically, give them life so to speak. It was a lot of fun and I hope to have the chance to do that sort of work again. Again the above painting was not painted by us (we didn't do environments... just the characters). When I have and if I have permission one day to share the drawings and paintings I did, I'll be sure to share some of them here. Looks like it will be a fun film!

10 Comments:

Blogger savagesparrow said...

Oh wow, this must've been such a fun project for you! I really hope we can see the stuff you did one day (or better yet, grab an artbook of it)!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger J. Anthony Kosar said...

Holy crap man, thats awesome! lol. No really congratulations! Cant wait to see the rest of the images!

12:15 PM  
Blogger savagesparrow said...

Oh!! Did you help out with this one? I found the link on rottentomatoes' newsfeed.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2009-06-22-wonderland-art_N.htm

I ask because the flowers faces sort of resemble your rendering style.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

I remember hearing something about this project a while ago. I can't wait to see what you guys have done for this movie!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Eric Zampieri said...

wow! It´s remind me the feel of the illustrations of Brad Hollad! It´s like a dream... or a nightmare.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

yeah, i saw this link on aintitcool. USA had some neat stuff, but I missed the Red and White Queens. Spooky stuff, eh? Can't wait!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Damion009 said...

awesome!!!!

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason, Is it possible to use the DVD also on european dvd players? (I'm from Belgium) I'm very interested! Regards, Tim Wilmsen

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Esz said...

This movie is going to be f*ckin incredible I know it! :-D And so excellent you get to take part in its creation!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Haitao Su said...

Ha!!! super cool idea and excellent illuatration work! Jason + Bobby = Super creators.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners