Monday, June 08, 2009

Sorry . . . just a Tease!



Sorry for the major lack in posts! Today I finished all the art for my new book! I did some brand new work that you won't be able to see unless you get the book. I'll be finishing up the book this week and the DVD sometime next week. I'll post here as soon as I have all the info on the book and DVD, as well as how you can order them.

Hopefully I'll be back in the "usual" swing of things and will be posting new sketches and paintings soon! Thanks for stickn' around!

14 Comments:

Blogger Pointpusher said...

I love that it's so easy to tell who the subjects are in these teases. The Obama one was spot on too. Please keep up the great work!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Josh Spencer said...

Kim jong il? Love your stuff!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

Sounds Good!!!! I can't wait to see what you have put in your book!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous John Malcolm said...

Looking forward to being able to order the DVD and 2nd book. 1st book arrived last week and it's excellent.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Kim Jong Il me thinks. nice stuff.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous theb said...

Can't wait...

3:16 AM  
Blogger Eric Zampieri said...

More I see your work, more it amazes me.

And yep. It seems to be the korean

6:24 AM  
Blogger pxmolina said...

Hi Jason! looking forward for your Kim! (and your books and DVD)

8:23 AM  
Blogger ARI said...

I think it Will worth waiting.

10:10 AM  
Blogger ramanjit said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:46 AM  
Blogger ramanjit said...

just hate you!!! for a drop of water.where is the full sea?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Will Appledorn said...

a very distinctive mouth, no doubt it's Kim Jong il.

can't wait for your new book/art!

7:32 PM  
Blogger J. Anthony Kosar said...

Yea man, first thought was Kim Jong Il too. Cant wait to see the final!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's Colin Powell

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners