Thursday, October 08, 2009

Kim Jong Chill



This is a recent painting that I painted for my new book
"Seiler 2008-2009".It's sad how North Korean's don't have all that much yet they're "self proclaimed" god has anything and everything he desires. I figured he probably has his own McDonalds inside his palace somewhere? But they only serve Happy Meals, he likes the toys.

CURRENTLY IN THE MIX!

1. I'm working on a cover for The Village Voice . . . any New Yorkers out there, drop me a line, I'd love to get a picture of it on the stands!

2. Working on some Character design for Aardman Animation.

3. Working on an Oil painting for an upcoming show as well as a few acrylics.

14 Comments:

Anonymous John Polizzano said...

Hey Jason,
Just let us know when the Village Voice should be in the stands and I will take some photos for you. Not a prob.
John.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Village Voice and the Weekly Standard.

That's a full range of clients.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Post.

english courses london

Thanks for the share.

1:33 AM  
Blogger A. Riabovitchev said...

Make my day Jason!Really funny one!:oD

3:31 AM  
Blogger Jorge Restrepo H. said...

MAGNIFICENT!!!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

LOVE THIS BRO. love the sensitivity!!!!!!!!!BEAUTIFUL piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~T

8:37 AM  
Blogger Lash LeRoux said...

I'm not sure why, but I have always loved his tiny little hands. They just seem so -- I don't know -- "dainty".

9:31 AM  
Blogger Carl Buell said...

Your "Kim Jong Chill" is so far past good it's scary! Makes me want to paint more human faces. I figure in about 30 years I might be almost that good with skin.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Junior Lopes illustrator said...

wonderful style,man!congratulations

5:23 PM  
Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

the funniest painting of a pint sized despot that I've seen in a good long while.

P

9:31 PM  
Blogger Larry Seiler said...

I like the wobbly bobbly flesh hangin' beneath his jaw!

good one, Jason...as always!

Should have a niche name for you, like "bar nun"

for continuously setting the standard, or bar!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Sick bro!! you nailed it again!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Damion009 said...

how do you do it? be awesome all the time!!!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Bob Fingerman said...

That's great. He really looks plucked from a Star Wars movie. A Muppety creature.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners