Monday, February 22, 2010

A quick Tweedle Warm Up Sketch . . .



Quick warm up sketch that I did this morning, about 25 minutes . . . I've been so busy with bigger projects and haven't had much time for sketching and doodling, which I think are SO IMPORTANT to do even when you're busy. Not always easy to find the time though. The sketch above isn't for anyone or anything, I'm just excited about the show this Saturday and about the film FINALLY coming out, so I felt like doing an "Alice themed" sketch . . . so this is one of the Tweedles, not sure which one . . .
Anyways, as the previous post states, I am in a show this Saturday at Gallery Nucleus. An Alice in Wonderland show . . . as you may know, I did some character design work for the film. I worked with Bobby Chiu and Kei who did most of the character design work . . . it was great to work with them, was a nice change for me. The show this Saturday at Gallery Nucleus will showcase the work of the artists who worked on the film . . . we were asked to do something original, something that we didn't come up with or draw for the film, so I did my own version of the Red Queen which I will share here very soon.

www.gallerynucleus.com/gallery/exhibition/223

4 Comments:

Blogger Dominic Philibert said...

Very nice!
I love the perspective!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Heidi Alamanda said...

Very nice sketch and his smile made me smile too:)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Tim Wilmsen said...

Nice to draw a character in that view, (perspective)! It can be so amusment! Good work!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice Tweedle, curious how the red queen looks like!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners