Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Australian Cartoonists Association Stanley Awards 2010!




I can finally share some cool news with y'all! I have been invited to be the guest of honor at this years Australian Cartoonists' Association 26th Stanley Awards!


The ACA is the world's oldest cartoonist organisation founded in Sydney in 1924. In 2010 it celebrates its 86th birthday!!! The 26th Stanley Awards will be held at Rydges Melbourne Hotel on November 5th-7th.


Click here to read more about it! here





I can't wait to meet my friends from down under!!!

(There's no reason for the gas mask, I'm not saying I'll need this when I go to Australia, it's just cool looking and I find myself wearing it everywhere I go now. My wife hates it, especially when we go to the movies or out to eat, but hey, she hated the hat and the tattoos too, but no longer seems to notice those. Just kidding . . . but what part?)

9 Comments:

Blogger Lash LeRoux said...

Love the gas mask, Jason! I wish I had one, because you know when you wear it in public people are thinking: "What does HE know that I don't...?"

10:22 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yes, what part indeed? Gas masks are a little bit creepy, and, a capped, tattooed American down under has real creepy potential. :-)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Dude I love the mask, do you wear it while you paint?! Congrats on the Stanley Awards, you deserve it, an amazing artist indeed! Congrats again man!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Esz said...

Yay you're coming to Melbourne! I hope you enjoy your stay :-D

5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow word gets around quickly. Look forward in meeting you when you get to Melbourne! You'll love it

5:24 PM  
Blogger Luke Watson said...

Don't wear the gas mask on the plane, it WILL freak the other passengers out.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, 'my wive hates it, especially when we go to the movies' haha. But hey Jason I think the gas mask makes everything complete, the tattoos, the irish cap and then the gas mask.(Just kidding) I think you discovered a new fashion :P

4:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jason, there's a bit of a buzz in the ACA chatroom this morning so I popped over to see what all the fuss was about. An hour later. Nice work. I may even drag my lazy arse down to that shithole Melbourne.

Just a word of caution. All air passengers coming through the airport can now expect to have their bottoms licked by trained golden retrievers. The licker squad is the states newest crime fighting anti drugs weapon. After each lick the dogs tongue is swabbed and the results drug tested.

Have a nice flight.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anton Emdin said...

Looking forward to meeting you, Jason. It may be a cliche, but 'love your work'! Great dirty Storch illo.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners