Friday, June 03, 2011

"Food for Pictures" Urban Ape


"Urban Ape" Quick sketch for a painting I want to do.

A little explanation may be needed for my title . . . ? This guy reminded me so much of an ape, the way he sat and moved, his expressions and so on . . . . I simply called it "Urban Ape" because he's a city guy . . . with his cigarettes and coffee and so on. I do not hate homeless people, but find them interesting and good subjects for drawing. I bought the man some food . . . food for pictures and he agreed.

4 Comments:

Blogger John Stone said...

Great Stuff. I think all your paintings are hands down awesome. Keep it up man.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Ilustra GUGA! said...

I think that will be a good work in the end, but wot was your idea?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Marvin Lorenz said...

Very cool sketch, Jason! Looks great!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Adam Temple said...

ooooooooo you did not call a brown bum an ape...? Or you just hate on homeless ppl? Nice sketch...might wanna rethink the title.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners