Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Leo Gatsby for the NY Observer

Sorry for the lack of posts on my blog. I've been going through some serious changes in my life as of late . . . too personal to get into on my blog at this time. The good news is that I have a new studio space now and I will be getting back to work which I am excited about. This is a cover I just did this week for the NY Observer. Another two day deadline. I would have loved more time on it, but it is what it is. I spent most my time on Leo as he is the main focus . . . normally three people in such a short turn around is my limit. I didn't feel like I had time to develop the characters as much as I would have liked? Still, I really enjoyed working on this and it feels so good to be back at it again! Thank you all so much for your support throughout the years, it means so much! -Jase
On the stands.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger danesh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Danesh said...

Leo is Brilliant!!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Yuca - juegos gratis said...

Wow! Increible

7:43 PM  
Blogger chris brothers said...

Awesome likeness, good to see a new post!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have you back! Look forward to more tutorials if possible :)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous obat paru-paru basah tradisional said...

i'm like for website after reading all in the page

obat hiperhidrosis herbal

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Flooring Contractors Columbia said...

Great readiing

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners